Pro Body Builder Anthoneil champagnie
Anthoneil is a Jamaican-American professional bodybuilder hailing from Queens New York and one of the endorsed athletes on the Giza Olympius team. Neil works with our design team and is the catalyst behind the shockwave, a new boxing shoe in our fitness collection releasing this fall 2019. Neil is known for wearing boxing and wrestling inspired shoes to work out, and work out is what he does. He spends an average of 2 hours a day, 5 days a week weight lifting and an additional 1 hour for a sixth day doing cardio.
An all around athlete who spent 4 years running track and playing football for Thomas Jefferson High School and also played the running back position for Long Island University, Neil started working out at the age of 13. He says he loves all types of sports and eats healthy 90% of the time but does enjoy pizza, burgers and sushi. He listens to self help books and has a passion for motivational speaking.
The first bodybuilding show he participated in was at age 26 and weighed in at 198lbs. Neil competed for 12 years and was a member of the NPC bodybuilding organization for 5 years before turning IFBB pro in 2012 and competed professionally for 6 years. During that time he won the following shows:
- 1st place bev Francis Atlantic states 2006
- 1st place 2007 and overall Npc eastern USA
- 1st place Metropolitan npc show 2007
- 1st place and overall npc eastern usa 2008
- 6 place ifbb qualifier nationals 2009
- 4 place ifbb qualifier nationals 2010
- 3rd place ifbb qualifier nationals 2011
- 1st place metropolitan npc national qualifier 2012
- 1st place and new ifbb pro at the ifbb national qualifier 2012
- 6 place ifbb nypro pro debut 2013
- 13 place 2018 ifbb nypro